Have you ever noticed how when we want to create change or give birth to a new reality in our life, we have a tendency to wait until everything is perfect?
Whether it be starting the challenge I Quit Complaining and Bitching, writing a book, launching an internet website, or a business… we can quickly start to feel overwhelmed by the huge amount of things one has to do to reach the finish line.
So, we either procrastinate and postpone to later the moment when we are going to handle the project. We tell ourselves “Later when I am ready and when conditions will be better…” Or full of ambition, we throw caution to the wind ignoring all our resources to go the distance. We forge ahead, going in all directions and after a few days, we start to get discouraged.
Today, I’d like to share with you the key to combining power and serenity in your life.
This key is REPETITION.
Instead of wanting to control and master everything, instead of wanting and waiting for everything to be perfect, I invite you to choose an action which will contribute to set the stage for the new reality or change that you want to generate and do this one thing EVERY DAY.
- If you want to launch your book, write… every day (10 – 30 minutes, it’s up to you)
- If you want to develop your internet visibility, publish an article on your blog… every day (it can be 3-30 lines, it’s up to you)
- If you want to quit complaining, make a commitment to change one thing each day to improve your life…One small step, every day.
- If you want to lose weight, combine a few exercise for 10- 15 minutes and repeat them… every day.
- If you are starting a business, work on your business plan for 15 – 30 minutes… every day.
- If you want to make a career change, do some research on the internet or read a book on subjects that interest you for 5 -30 minutes… every day.
- If you want to change your mindset on money, take a close look at your bank accounts, read or listen to interviews, conferences, books or articles on the subject… for 5-30 minutes… every day.
- If you want to develop a clientele or find a new job, make a few calls for 15-30 minutes… every day.
I can assure you that this repetition is really a great relief because you no longer have to do so much to create change in your life and yet, it is the act of repetition that will allow you to go far… one day at a time.
So what do you want to create this new coming year? Identify the action(s) that you will repeat every day and… start! When 2018 comes around, you’ll probably be in a reality that you might never have even imagined.
Love & Respect,
Want to you use this article in your newsletter, blog, or on your website? You can, as long as you include the following blurb:
Christine Lewicki is a Bestselling Author, Speaker & Coach. She is committed to helping people quit complaining and become entrepreneurs of their lives. You can download your FREE “I quit complaining” starter kit on her blog www.iquitcomplaining.com . visit her Instagram page and her Facebook page for inspirational articles and quotes to reveal the best version of yourself each day!