I stumbled upon this video this morning and I thought I would share it with you.
Here are the golden nuggets that I got out of it:
– Many people who are complaining about a problem are not always looking for a solution. They want the attention that goes with the problem.
– People who are the problem never recognize that they are. They are in complete denial.
– When people are about the lose something they are complaining about ( car, job, partner….). It takes a brand new value.
– Change your input and some radical change can happen
– Stop taking things for granted, express your gratitude for what you have.
– People who are not willing to take step number one will never take step number two.
Watch it and tell me what you think
Love and Respect,
Want to you use this article in your newsletter, blog, or on your website? You can, as long as you include the following blurb:
“Christine Lewicki is a Bestselling Author, Speaker & Coach. She is committed to help people quit complaining and become entrepreneurs of their lives. You can download your FREE ”I Quit Complaining Starter Kit” on her blog www.iquitcomplaining.com